Thursday, June 21, 2007

Introduction


August 20, 2007

Newsletter of Teaching & Learning
at Penn State York

Best Practices, Teaching Tips, Ideas, Resources, What's NEW!!

Volume 2 Issue 3 September/October 2007



Hi everyone and welcome back to the new academic year!!

Well, this summer, I've been encouraging people in my workshops to start to use the Web 2.0 tools (like blogs and wikis) in their daily lives, so they can start to see possible connections and/or uses in their courses. So I'm taking my own advice....

With that said, I've switched the newsletter format to a blog for now to see how it goes. I hope it will give us a platform that allows for more interaction, input, and dialog about topics of interest.

Want to see what I consider a good educational blog in action? Check out Chris Sessum's blog at http://eduspaces.net/csessums/weblog/

I hope you'll use the blog and send suggestions and comments as we go along! To post a comment to any section, simply click on the word, Comments, and type it in.

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com / Whatsapp +18632310632